- Communications Officer (part time), UK
Salary: £28,000-£31,000 per annum (outside London) pro rata depending on experience
It is an exciting time for the Co-operative Party as we seek to grow and develop. We are creating a new part time Communications Officer role in our team, reporting to the National Membership Manager and working with the wider Co-operative Party team.
This postholder will play an important role in the Party’s communications with existing members and Party structures as well as assisting in the delivery of communicating the Party’s work to potential new members and supporters, including:
- Engaging and enthusing Co-operative Party members, supporters, potential supporters and stakeholders by delivering high quality online communications.
- Assisting in the design and delivery of a range of Party internal and external communications products and promotional materials.
- Ensuring that Co-operative Party membership communications are high quality and integrated with the Party's wider aims and objectives.
- Contributing to the party’s digital and online strategy, utilising innovative methods of digital engagement.
- Project management of specific digital projects and campaigns as required.
- Supporting the range of membership experiences, offers and journey that convince supporters to become co-operative activists/party members.
- Maintaining and continuously innovating/updating the membership offer and member/support journeys.
- Managing and supporting the use of innovative approaches to reach new members, supporters and volunteers, paying special attention to the potential of digital media and targeted campaigns to engage and attract new volunteers and activists.
This is a part time role (2.5-3 days a week) and can be based either at the Co-operative Party offices in London or home working to suit the successful applicant.
Closing Date: 4 September 2019
Interviews are likely to be held week commencing 16th September.
Please find more information about the role and the key knowledge, skills and experiences needed here: www.party.coop/jobs.
Job posted on 8th August 2019
Please mention Policy Jobs when applying to this position