- Intelligence, Insight and Performance Manager, UK
We are looking for a strategic manager who is skilled and passionate about the role of data and use of evidence in driving improvements to our performance and delivery of outcomes for our communities.
This newly created post is critical to supporting our priorities and making sure information, intelligence and evidence inform our strategic goals and transformation programmes.
You will have a pivotal role in supporting us achieve our ambitions through informing our priorities and measuring the success of our outcomes.
You will have responsibility for ensuring that accurate and timely performance information, data, and analysis is turned into purposeful business intelligence
You’ll be politically aware and be confident to support the senior leadership team and operational managers to drive service improvement that achieve our outcomes.
• Excellent customer and stakeholder relationship building skills and an ability to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• Skills to drive improvements in the quality and consistency of information, intelligence, insight and performance
• A leader who can motivate and inspire others
• A horizon scanner who can anticipate and analyse all opportunities, risks, and issues
• Ambitious, and excited at the prospect of playing a vital role in our future development
The context statement details exactly what we are looking for, but as you'd expect, you’ll need significant insight, intelligence and performance experience at a strategic level.
• Flexible working arrangements & family friendly policies
• Generous leave entitlement and competitive salary
• A beautiful county with a rich heritage to live and work in
Join the journey – apply now!
To read more about the Rewards & Benefits of Working for Dorset please click here .
Once this post has closed, the job description and person specification will no longer be available to view.
Please note Dorset County Council does not accept CV’s in place of an application form as we require the same range of information from all our candidates.
Dorset County Council uses Generic Job Descriptions and Person Specifications and therefore the job title in the attachments on the right may differ from the job title in the Advert. Further specific information may be provided in a Context Statement where relevant.
Job posted on 5 January 2018.
Please mention Policy Jobs while applying for this position.