- Intern, DC, USA
Fall applications are closed. We welcome applications for Spring or Summer 2018.
The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget is always looking for enthusiastic interns to join our team! We are a non-partisan, non-profit organization committed to educating the public on issues with significant fiscal policy impact. Our bipartisan leadership comprises some of the nation's leading budget experts, including many past heads of the House and Senate Budget Committees, the Congressional Budget Office, the Office of Management and Budget, the Government Accountability Office, and the Federal Reserve Board.
We welcome applications from highly motivated undergraduate or graduate students year-round. Hours are flexible. Interns may work full-time, or part-time while attending classes in the DC area, and are paid an hourly rate. Interns work as a full member of our team, and have the opportunity to participate in a variety of projects according to their specific interest.
- Serve as an assistant to the Chief of Staff, supporting various management and administrative functions
- Review media and relevant policy related websites for relevant articles about CRFB and its issues
- Attend events related to fiscal and budget policy
- Contribute to policy publications, papers, press releases, policy explainers, and op-eds
- Support Social Media engagement by drafting tweets and Facebook posts
- Write blogs about fiscal issues
- Other tasks as assigned
- Enrollment in or recent completion of an undergraduate or graduate program
- Interest in fiscal policy and budgetary & economic issues
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience with and interest in social media
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible and enthusiastic team player
Apply online here
Posted on 19 September 2017
Please mention Policy Jobs when applying for this position